Budgeting your money is very important. We live in an era where subscription services are common. You’ve got your usual stuff along with stuff like Spotify and Netflix. Plus, money is just tighter than it used to be. There is no shame in needing some extra help managing your finances. We are here this time with a review for one of the best Android finance apps, AntPocket – Budget & Finance.
What is AntPocket – Budget & Finance?
AntPocket – Budget & Finance is one of the simpler, yet extremely handy, budget apps. It claims to fame is how quick it is to use. The app tries to set itself up in a way that makes adding new data quickly and easily. It usually does a pretty a decent job. Alongside that, you’ll get various currency support, a built-in calculator, passcode protection, Google map integration, widgets, and more. The interface takes a moment to learn. However, once you get into using the app, it really is easy.
- Supports multiple accounts, including cash, credit cards, investments, and more
- Supports multiple budgets and budget types with varying start and end dates
- Allows you to quickly add or automate income additions and expense deductions from your accounts
- Allows you to tag income and expenses with the budgets they belong to, types of transactions, and filter based on those tags for quick reference
- Offers quick, at-a-glance views of your financial health, budgets, current spend, and more by day, week, and month
- With its Google map integration now you can track the location of your transactions
So what you have been waiting for? get that today free for your Android OS devices and hire the smart budget manager by the service of your smartphone. Direct download link to this app is present at the end.
Google Play Download Link: AntPocket – Budget & Finance